Ellen DeGeneres makes rare comment about tragic death of her girlfriend 40 years ago

Ellen DeGeneres has described herself as lucky to find love with her wife, Portia de Rossi, more than 13 years ago. After all, an early romance the comedian had ended in heartbreak after the woman died in a tragic accident.
Ellen DeGeneres
“I was living with her, and when she was killed, I couldn’t afford to live where we were living together,” Ellen told Shepard. “So, I moved into this tiny little basement apartment that I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor infested with fleas. I thought, Why is this beautiful, 21-year-old girl gone and fleas are here? And I just thought it would be amazing if we could pick up the phone and call up God and ask questions and actually get an answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT!!

What in God's name is wrong with us biko?